Below you can find out in which situations, for what purposes and in what way the Share Foundation processes personal data, taking into account the information that controllers are obliged to disclose according to Articles 23 and 24 of the Law on Personal Data Protection.
1) Identity and contact details of the controller
Kapetan Mišina 6a
Registration number: 28825323
2) Contact address regarding the protection of personal data
3) Purpose of processing, source of data and legal basis for processing
Share Foundation collects and processes personal data so that it can communicate with its users, associates, partners, which includes journalists, colleagues from the non-governmental sector, representatives of state bodies and institutions, private companies, as well as other stakeholders. These data include: contact information (name, phone number, email address), information about the organizations you represent (position and name of the organization) as well as information about your relationship with us (what events you attended, what kind of information you are interested in).
Share Foundation can collect the relevant data in various ways, but it will primarily be situations when you have personally given us your contact information within the existing or planned cooperation, or if you have registered or attended one of our events. Other ways may include processing publicly available data or data that you provide to us personally, for example that there has been a change of the organization you represent or that you have changed position within your organization.
Based on the information we have, we may send you various types of notices, which include invitations to our events and important information regarding the work of the foundation.
The legal basis for data processing for all the above purposes is our legitimate interest. You can object to the above processing at any time, either by unsubscribing from our mailing list for certain types of information, or by writing to us at the above email.
Also, the Share Foundation processes data on email addresses, or other data that are voluntarily submitted to us (name, surname, organization, areas of interest) of persons who have subscribed to our newsletter, through our website. The legal basis for the processing of this data is your consent, which you can withdraw from the mailing list at any time.
4) Recipients of personal data
The Share Foundation does not share personal information with anyone outside its organization, although not all of the Foundation’s associates are employed by the Share Foundation.
All associates within the Share Foundation, regardless of their legal status, have the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of personal data or on the basis of a contractual obligation or the obligation of professional secrecy.
5) Export of personal data to another country
Personal data is processed in Serbia or on servers in the European Union.
6) Deadline for keeping personal data, i.e. criteria for its determination
Share Foundation regularly updates contact information in accordance with the needs of the foundation to communicate with all interested parties, and unnecessary personal information is regularly deleted.
The email addresses of the persons who unsubscribed for the newsletter are deleted after unsubscribing.
7) The rights of the data subjects
Any person whose personal data we process has the right to request from the Share Foundation:
- to inform him or her truthfully and completely about the processing of their data;
- the right to accesses and / or get a copy of data relating to them;
- the right to correct and amend incorrect or incomplete data, at any time;
- the right to erasure, which can be satisfied in accordance with the legal conditions, i.e. when: personal data are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected or otherwise processed; the data subject has filed an objection to the processing based on the legitimate interest of the controller, and there is no other legal basis for the processing; personal data were processed illegally; personal data must be deleted in order to fulfil the legal obligations of the controller;
- the right to restrict the processing, which can be satisfied if the prescribed conditions are met, i.e.: if the data subject has disputed the accuracy of the personal data and the controller needs time to verify the accuracy; if the processing is illegal and the person opposes the deletion and instead of deleting requests a restriction on the use of the data; the controller no longer needs personal data to achieve the purpose of processing, but the person has requested them in order to submit, realize or defend a legal claim; or the person has already filed an objection to the processing, and an assessment is underway as to whether the legal basis for the processing by the controller overrides the interests of the person;
- the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time, if the consent is the legal basis for the processing.
A person also has the right to object processing if he or she considers that the legitimate interest of the controller, on the basis of which the data is processed, is not justified, i.e. that it jeopardises the rights, freedoms and interests of that person.
8) The right to lodge a complaint with the Commissioner
The person has the right to complain to the Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection.
Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection details:
15 Bulevar kralja Aleksandra st
Belgrade 11120, Serbia
e-mail: [email protected]
9) Existence of automated decision making, including profiling
Share Foundation does not perform automated decision-making or profiling based on personal data.
Share Foundation does not have cookies or trackers on its website that process personal data.